Skip to content
10 things you didn't know about Cami.
- I used to be a assistant buyer & creative director for a local boutique
- The first dress I ever designed & made was my prom dress in high school
- My sister & I used to do photoshoots for fun in our garage when growing up
- I assisted with the making of the crown princess of Swedens wedding dress while I lived in Sweden
- I received ‘best collection’ when graduating from Fashion Design School
- My teachers & family have been trying to correct the odd way I hold my pencil since I was a kid
- I was born in a really small town in PA of a population of 5,000
- My husband & I went to high school together but did not start dating until college
- My food is perogies, I can’t live without them!
- For each new design I personally sew the first sample
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.